TRUE PROTEIN BARS
What is it?
- Made from a blend of high-quality grass-fed whey protein concentrate (WPC) and collagen plus all-natural whole food sources, the long awaited bar ticks the box for nutrition, protein content and flavour, with an ingredient list that reads like a healthy menu.
- Quality soluble fibre from tapioca and texture from nuts and chia seeds, both healthy sources of unsaturated fat, fibre and protein, sets this soft, perfectly chewy bar apart from the rest.
True Protein Bars Ingredients
- Organic tapioca - This soluble fibre is extracted from the roots of the cassava plant and helps to stablise blood glucose levels and lower cholesterol as well as slow down digestion, helping you feel fuller for longer.
- Almonds - Rich in healthy fats, fibre, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, almonds also add a delicious crunchy texture to the bar.
- Dates - Our bar is sweetened only with fibre-rich dates, offering a natural caramel-like flavour.
- Whey protein concentrate - Sourced from New Zealand grass-fed dairy cows, whey protein concentrate has over 80% protein content and a complete amino acid profile with a delicious creamy taste to boot.
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides - With a high 97% protein content free from fat and carbs in its natural form, this fast-absorbing collagen is proven to support bones, joints and tendons, promote skin elasticity and encourage healthy hair and nail growth.
- Himalayan pink salt - Sourced from the foothills of the Himalayas, this pink salt is one of the purest salts available, packed with minerals that support a variety of body functions from maintaining proper fluid balance to the prevention of low blood pressure.
- Chia seeds - Among the healthiest foods on the planet, chia is a rich source of insoluble fibre, protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Organic extra virgin coconut oil - Fair Trade & ethically-sourced, this hand-pressed oil is triple filtered for unrivalled purity and is naturally high in healthy saturated fats known to boost energy.
When should you take it?
- True Protein Bars can be enjoyed anytime of the day when you need a high quality, high protein snack.
- $69.95 - Includes Free Shipping!
- Cookies and Cream
- Rich Chocolate
- Salted Caramel
- Toasted Coconut
More info on product