MAX'S CLEAN MASS - 4.54KG
What Is It?
Max's Clean Mass provides the perfect carb to protein ratio to pack on lean muscle mass! As the name suggests, Clean Mass combines a clean, sustained release GlycoForce Carb System with a fast, medium and slow release anabolic protein blend in a 2:1 ratio - ideal for adding size without fat. To help support maximum growth Max's also include specific amino acids and potent activators that fuel recovery and stimulate protein synthesis.
With 36g of protein per serve and over 8.5g of BCAA’s, Clean Mass utilises a 5-phase protein blend of whey protein concentrate, isolates peptides, milk proteins and casein. Current research suggests the optimal post-workout protein source should be a whey protein/casein blend as whey proteins yield the greatest anabolic response, while caseins prevent muscle breakdown. But utilising a 3-stage release protein from 5 varying sources, clean mass maximises both growth and muscle loss prevention without any added nasties.
- Max’s Glycoforce carbohydrate system has been developed specifically to work synergistically with the anabolic protein blend to keep you growing all day long. Utilising fast, medium and slow-digesting carbohydrates maximises glycogen replenishment post workout, but without the energy crash synonymous with your basic weight gainer.
Max's Clean Mass Benefits
- Optimum 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein to maximise clean, lean mass gains.
- Blended protein for sustained release and longer growth window.
- No added sugar to stabilize blood glucose
- Sustained release GlycoForce Carb System for energy and to fuel growth.
- 460 calories per serve - perfect option to start your weight gain journey off and a good amount to slowly add to your current nutrition
- Tastes absoutely delicious
- Comes in two sizes - a 22 serve tub & 37 serve bag
When Do I Take It?
- With any weight gainer supplement, it's important to take it on top of what you're consuming in regard to your nutrition and not as a substitute. For example, do not replace your breakfast meal with a weight gainer shake. Have your weight gainer shake in addition to your breakfast meal.
- Because of the high calories per serve, post-workout immediately after training and a second time throughout the day such as mid-morning would be ideal.
- Use more water than what you normally would due to the serving size.
- Please note, 1 serve is 4 scoops!
- $134.95 (Includes Free Shipping!)
Size & Serves
- Choc Fudge Sundae
- Vanilla Cream Cake
More info on product