HERBS OF GOLD OMEGA-3 CONCENTRATE
What Is It?
Herbs of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate Benefits
- Is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil.
- Passes through a patented purification process which includes 2-step molecular distillation.
- Contains top quality fish oil manufactured in Norway from small wild fish found in the East Atlantic and East Pacific Oceans.
- Is beneficial in conditions associated with an omega-3 fatty acid deficiency.
- May assist in the management and symptomatic relief of mild dermatitis and dry or inflamed skin conditions.
- Helps maintain heart health and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Provides symptomatic relief and assists in the management of menstrual pain.
- Supports healthy eye function. DHA is an important structural component of the eye retina.
- Provides temporary pain relief for mild arthritis, and may help to increase joint mobility and reduce joint swelling, inflammation and morning stiffness associated with mild arthritis.
- Pregnant women have increased requirements for EPA and DHA. Maternal omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Increasing omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy may be beneficial to both mother and child. Sufficient levels of omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy are required for normal development of the baby.
- DHA is important during pregnancy for healthy brain, eye and vision development.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and is required for normal brain function and the maintenance of cognitive function in older adults.
- Omega-3 Concentrate is odourless and reflux-free with a delicious vanilla flavour.
When Do I Take It?
- We recommend to take 1 - 2 capsules each day with food. Depending on your specific needs (training goals, joint soreness etc.), this dosage can be increased.
- $57.95 (Includes Free Shipping!)
More info on product