HERBS OF GOLD ACTIVATED B COMPLEX
What is it?
- Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vitamin B is what we deplete when consuming alcohol so especially handy to have on those rough Sunday mornings!!
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex Benefits
- Activated B Complex aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Activated B Complex contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular system health.
- Activated B Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated B Complex contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.
When should you take it?
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- $52.95 (Includes Free Shipping!)
More info on product