GIANT SPORTS COLLAGEN COMPLETE
What is it?
If you’re working hard in the gym and starting to feel the effects on your tendons, ligaments, and joints, there’s one product that will help you put that pain and discomfort behind you: Collagen by Giant Sports
Most people hitting the gym are great about getting their protein needs met. They’ve invested in a supplement that will help ensure they are going to go that extra distance in repairing and rebuilding muscle tissue. But did you know that the protein found in your protein powder isn’t actually ideal for repairing tendon or joint tissue?
It’s true – for that, you need something else. Collagen, which is made from pure hydrolyzed collagen peptides will go straight to the tendons, ligaments and bones, strengthening their integrity and helping you stay strong during your workout sessions ahead.
If you’ve never seen the power of collagen, it’s time to you did. Think about how great it would feel to workout at maximum intensity and not feel like a joint or tendon on your body was about to scream out. As you get older, injury prevention becomes more important than ever and this is a must-have product to get in your arsenal.
Giant Sports Collagen Complete Benefits
- Have a lower risk factor of suffering from some of those nagging injuries like tendonitis that take months to heal
- Get helping healing those injuries if they are already present
- Build stronger bones so that you can keep up to the muscle strength gains you’re making
- Help sustain healthier looking skin, hair, and nails as well
- Get a highly digestible formula so your body is able to use all of the collagen found in this product
- Get added L-Tryptophan, which cannot be obtained by the diet on it’s own and helps with the making of both serotonin and melatonin in the body. These are responsible for stabilising your mood and helping you fall asleep at night
- Ensure that you are recovery quickly between workout sessions; tendon and ligament damage you often don’t notice until weeks later when they become so weak they tear, rupture, or experience inflammation that keeps you out of the game.
- 12 mg of Hydrolyzed collagen peptides to deliver maximum support to your tendons, joints and ligaments
- 50 mg of L-Tryptophan to ensure that you are maintaining optimal mood states and sleep for good recovery
When should you take it?
- Mix one scoop into your favourite beverage one or more times per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner. This products works especially well as an addition to your morning coffee or tea or in your post-workout protein shake.
- $59.95 (Includes Free Shipping!)
More info on product