ATP SCIENCE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
What Is It?
Like all ATP Science ingredients, you can trust that they have been sourced from the industry leading manufacturers or made on home soil from the research and developers you trust!
ATP Science Creatine Monohydrate utilises the industries highest recognised standard of Creatine quality in Creapure, which is formulated and made in Germany.
Used as the primary Creatine source in all scientific Creatine literature, CreaPure Creatine Monohydrate is a 99.99% pure Creatine with no impurities, trace elements or contaminated ingredients..
- Creatine helps supply energy to muscle cells by increasing the formation of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP) in the body. Increase ATP causes an increase in muscle energy, resulting in greater muscle force and increased muscle recovery.
ATP Science Creatine Monohydrate Benefits
- Pure Creapure Creatine quality
- Increases strength
- Increases power
- Improves recovery
- Increased re-synthesis of creatine in the muscles between sets
- Easy to mix with liquids, and adds well to other powders (due to being unflavoured)
- Cost effective
- Ideal for any athlete at any level trying to improve power and performance
When Do I Take It?
- It doesn't matter when you take your Creatine, as long as you're consistent in doing so each day. With that said, the most common times are post and / or pre-workout. Simply mix 1 scoop (5g) in 300ml of water and consume.
- Creatine by itself is not the most pleasant tasting supplement which is why we heavily recommend mixing it in with your flavored protein shake or pre-workout supplement.
- 100 serves = $39.95 (Includes Free Shipping!)
- 200 serves = $59.95 (Includes Free Shipping!)
More info on product