ATP SCIENCE BETA-ALANINE
What is it?
- Beta-Alanine is a rate limiting amino acid, meaning it controls the amount of a secondary product that exists in the human body. Beta Alanine works by increasing the amount of Carnosine in the muscle tissue. Carnosine is responsible for the buffering of Hydrogen, which is an accumulative toxin that rises as a result of high-intensity exercise and causes fatigue.
- Essentially, if you have more intramuscular Carnosine, you can clear lactic acid faster and train at a high intensity. Beta Alanine can also cause a tingling sensation on the skin. This is a very common and perfectly normal side effect and is actually stimulating the body's nerve endings which is brilliant for explosive power. ATP Science have sourced the highest quality and most effective Beta Alanine on the market for their product.
- ATP Science Beta Alanine is vegan, GMO free, as well as being free from sugar and gluten. Supplementing with Beta-Alanine daily has been clinically proven to improve workout intensity, boost explosive movement and increase aerobic endurance.
ATP Science Beta-Alanine Benefits
- Increases muscle mass
- Boosts explosive muscular strength and power
- Increases muscular anaerobic and aerobic endurance
- Increases exercise capacity
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
When Do I Take It?
- For best results take 1.2 grams with 50ml of water before, during or directly after training. ATP Science's Beta Alanine is freely soluble in water. ATP Science Beta Alanine can also be mixed with your flavoured pre-workout supplement to make the taste a bit more enjoyable!
- $42.95 (Includes Free Shipping!)
More info on product