ATP SCIENCE BCAA 2:1:1
What is it?
- Branched Chain Amino Acids are a naturally occurring group of amino acids found in dietary foods and are considered to be an essential amino acid, meaning the body can not biosynthesise them internally but instead, requires them to be consumed via the protein in food. ATP Science BCAA’s are naturally fermented, quality guaranteed and sugar-free.
- Utilising the tried, tested and proven 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine:Iso-Leucine:Valine, ATP Science only support clinically researched ingredients and dosage protocols. The fact remains, that 2:1:1 is the most proven ratio of BCAA’s found to illicit a positive effect on performance, muscle recovery and reducing the risk of muscle loss during a caloric deficit.
Recognised as the most anabolic (muscle growth) amino acid, Leucine it is often overdosed in products as a sales gimmick. However, the reality is that Leucine is ineffective without adequate amounts of its supportive BCAA’s.
Maximum muscle protein synthesis requires greater than 2.5g of Leucine in a meal, which is an indicator for a muscle growth, and when coupled with other essential and non-essential amino acids, Leucine quite literally triggers muscle growth.
Utilising 5g of ATP BCAA’s 2:1:1 before, during or after exercise can enhance performance, will improve recovery and may reduce the perceived pain of exercise as well.
ATP Science BCAA 2:1:1 Benefits
Improves training performance
Triggers protein synthesis
Inhibits the breakdown of muscle cells
Reduce muscle fatigue
Improve training motivation when fatigued
When Do I Take It?
For best results take 5g before, during or directly after training. ATP Science's instant BCAA powder can be added to your protein powder for convenience or is easily dissolved in water..
- 50 serves: $39.95 (Includes Free Express Shipping!)
- 100 serves: $59.95 (Includes Free Express Shipping!)
Price per Serve
- 50 serves: $0.80 / serve
- 100 serves: $0.60 / serve
More info on product