Triple Layer Easter Egg Slice
TRIPLE LAYER EASTER EGG SLICE
Look at those layers! This delicious vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free slice uses our limited edition chocolate Easter Egg Protein! Grab yourself a pack before they HOP away and make this drool-worthy dessert or any-time snack.
- 100g coconut flour
- 40g Macro Mike Easter Egg Protein
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 Coconut oil, melted
- 35g Macro Mike PB + Powdered Peanut Butter mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Nut Butter, runny
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 scoops Macro Mike Easter Egg Protein
- 20g coconut flour
- 20g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Vegan white chocolate, colourful vegan Easter eggs & sprinkles!
In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base until smooth. Pour into a lined slice tray and flatten down with your hands. Pop in the freezer.
For the filling, mix all ingredients until smooth and spoon over the base, pop back in the freezer.
For the topping, melt your white chocolate and pour it over the slice, then add your sprinkles and Easter eggs.
Freeze for at least 2 hours and ENJOY x
My Kitchen Supps?