Strawberry Raw Cheesecake
STRAWBERRY RAW CHEESECAKE
'I couldn't resist but to put together a strawberry raw cheesecake when I got the new Muscle Nation casein protein custard! This literally took 30 minutes to make! I like to base all my recipes that are somewhat quick and easy as I know these days people are very time poor'
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup natural almonds
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 2 cups cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey or agave syrup
- Fresh juice of two lemons
- 4 scoops of Muscle Nation Strawberry Cheesecake Custard Casein
- 200ml water
- Fresh strawberries
- Unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Combine all crust ingredients into a food processor and mix until it all combines into a crumbly base.
- Line at tin with baking paper and place the crust into the pan pushing down.
- Set in fridge while making base.
- Place cashews into the clean food processor and blend until it forms a powder then add honey melted coconut oil lemon juice and combine until it’s creamy.
- Pour on top of crust and pop back into the fridge for half an hour.
- Mix the Muscle Nation Custard Casein and water until it all blends in keeping it thick.
- Spread on top of base and allow to chill in the fridge for 1- 2 hours.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!
My Kitchen Supps?