Strawberry Protein Waffles
STRAWBERRY PROTEIN WAFFLES
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops 1UP Nutrition 1UP Whey Coconut Ice Cream
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 tblsp greek yogurt
- 2 tblsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Whisk together all ingredients except toppings in a large mixing bowl, pouring in the milk last.
- Adjust consistency of batter with milk.
- Ladle into your waffle maker and cook until done.
- When serving, add your favorite fruit and coconut. Enjoy!
My Kitchen Supps?