Sam Richardson is Supps42 very first sponsored athlete! He brings a wealth of knowledge, motivation and passion not just to the Supps42 team, but the health and fitness industry as a whole.
An IFBB Men's Physique competitor, Sam is continually busting his a**, day in, day out to achieve his goal of one day becoming an IFBB Men's Physique Pro! Supps42 is proud and honored to support Sam on his mission. It's not a matter of if, but when for this inspiring athlete!
Get to know Sam!
- 'To win my pro card as an IFBB Men's Physique Competitor'
Go to Cheat Meal
Favourite Supps42 Supp
- 'Rule 1 Whey Blend. One of the best tasting and cleanest proteins on the market with flavours that sway from the normal. There's always something new and exciting to try'
- '2nd and 3rd places INBA Men's Fitness, 1st place NABBA Men's Physique'
Favourite Exercise and Why?
- 'Bench Press. One of my strongest exercises. It always motivates me to have great sessions if I can hit a big lift on the bench and see myself getting stronger!'
What Gym Would We Find You Training At?
- 'Gold's Gym Fyshwick, ACT'
One Piece of Fitness Advice from Sam
- 'Stay consistent, whether it be training or nutrition. The key that will help achieve the results you want is staying in a continuous routine of good habits'
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- 'Hopefully by that point I will be able to have achieved my goal of becoming an IFBB pro and be able to motivate and inspire other people to reach their goals'
Who are your role models and why?
- 'Jeremy Buendia, Arnold Shwarzenegger and Ronnie Coleman. All of these guys were/ are great champions who never let winning stop them no matter how many times they won. They still kept working harder and harder to be even better. Having a mindset just like that is something that motivates me and which I strive for each day.'