Rule1 R1 WPI Review
RULE1 R1 WPI REVIEW
by Brittany Koppman - @brittkoppman
One of our all time best-selling and high quality whey protein isolate powders is Rule1 WPI and we're about to tell you exactly why it's a must have for our Supps42 athletes and customers!
Ingredients & Nutritional Label
- The macros are incredible with 25g protein, 1g carbohydrates and 0g of fat, Rule1 WPI has only 110 calories per serve (30g). It's 83.3% protein per serve, emphasizing the product isn't full of garbage and unwanted fillers.
- Not only is this protein powder gluten free and has little traces of lactose to prevent stomach discomfort, it also contains added BCAA's and Glutamine to promote the ultimate muscle building and recovery amino profile.
Flavours & Taste
- At Supps42, we offer Rule1 WPI in 13 incredible flavours. The flavours aren't overpowering and all taste delicious in whichever way you love to have your protein; with water, milk or mixed into your favourite recipe. Rule1 WPI is smooth and creamy to drink making it perfect to have at any time of the day.
- Special shout out to the Lightly Salted Caramel, Chocolate Fudge and Mint Chocolate Chip flavours! Absolutely delicious!
- We are yet to find a protein powder that mixes better than Rule1 WPI. It mixes perfectly with no clumps, it isn't 'grainy' and requires minimal effort to get this perfect consistency. You can even stir it in a glass with a spoon like a milk and Milo! Yes, it's THAT good to mix!
Value for Money (size options)
- One of our favourite things about Rule1 WPI is that it comes in 3 different sized tubs. Starting with a 38 serve tub, then a 76 serve tub and finally a massive 152 serve bag! We even have a twin pack deal with 2 x 38 serve tubs if you like to jump between flavours. The value for money is insane;
- 38 serves = $2.24 per serve
- 76 serves = $1.97 per serve
- 152 serves = $1.51 per serve
Effects (how does it feel when you drink it, how does it go in cooking, when should you take it etc.)
- Due to the ingredients to prevent stomach discomfort, Rule1 WPI sits well in the stomach and doesn't leave you feeling bloated or gassy. It's a hydrolyzed protein powder meaning is it absorbed into your bloodstream rapidly. Therefore, the best times to take Rule1 WPI is when your body is most receptive to fast digesting protein - namely, upon rising in the morning and immediately post-workout.
- Not only does Rule1 WPI taste amazing on it's own, it also mixes well when used in baking especially in oats which seems to be fan favourite at Supps42.
- Overall, we can't find anything negative to say about Rule1 WPI at Supps42! It ticks all of our boxes which explains why our athletes and customers love it so much!