Quest Cookie Dough Cannolis
QUEST COOKIE DOUGH CANNOLIS
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Size: 1 Cannoli
Calories: 160 | Protein: 14g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 5-6 minutes | Total Time: ~ 30 minutes (for cooling time)
- 1 x Quest Nutrition Choc Chip Cookie Dough protein bar
- 1/2 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Warm the unrwapped bars in the microwave for about 10 seconds, just enough to soften them.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten them out.
- Use a 3″ round cookie cutter to cut out circles.
- You may need to war up the scraps and re-roll them out to make the last circle.
- You should end up with 5 three-inch circles.
- Wrap each one around a cannoli tube.
- Bake them for 5-6 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before trying to remove the tubes.
- Place the ricotta, vanilla and protein powder into a bowl and use a handheld mixer to beat until fluffy.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a star attachment and fill the cannolis.
- Top with sprinkles and serve.
My Kitchen Supps?