This is an incredible way to make a guilt-free, delicious protein dessert!! I personally eat this every night before bed as a way to not only satisfy my sweet cravings, but to also ensure my body is getting a hit of high quality nutrients right before bed!
- 1 x scoop of whey protein (it's best to choose a protein blend or one that is predominantly whey protein concentrate. I've tried and test several and find the below proteins mix up with a silky, custard like consistency! Scroll down for the full list of Todd approved protein powders best for this dessert)
- 1 x tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- Handful of frozen berries
- Add 1 scoop of your whey protein to a small bowl
- Add a little bit of water and start to whisk with a fork. Continue adding a little bit of water at a time whilst whisking until you eventually have a custard like consistency
- Add your peanut butter and whisk again (this will make the dessert even thicker so add a bit more water if its too thick for your liking)
- Add your frozen berries and mix throughout the dessert (the frozen berries will make your protein nice and icy cold)
- Sit down, watch some Netflix and enjoy!
'My Kitchen Supp?'