- 1 x scoop of whey protein (it's best to choose a protein blend or one that is predominantly whey protein concentrate. I've tried and test several and find the below proteins mix up with a silky, custard like consistency! Scroll down for the full list of Todd approved protein powders best for this dessert)
- 1 x tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- Handful of frozen berries
- Add 1 scoop of your whey protein to a small bowl
- Add a little bit of water and start to whisk with a fork. Continue adding a little bit of water at a time whilst whisking until you eventually have a custard like consistency
- Add your peanut butter and whisk again (this will make the dessert even thicker so add a bit more water if its too thick for your liking)
- Add your frozen berries and mix throughout the dessert (the frozen berries will make your protein nice and icy cold)
- Sit down, watch some Netflix and enjoy!
- Supps42 Owner - Todd
'My Kitchen Supp?'
- BSN Syntha-6 Cold Stone Creamery
- BSN Syntha-6 Edge
- Giant Sports Delicious Protein
- International Protein Synergy-5
- Rule1 R1 Blend
- Scitec 100% Whey Protein Professional