Prana Vegan Protein Cheesecakes
PRANA VEGAN PROTEIN CHEESECAKES
- 80g Prana ON Power Plant Protein (Coconut Milk or Vanilla)
- 130g almond meal
- 350ml almond milk
- 30g oat bran
- 1 punnet strawberries
- Mix almond meal and 100ml almond milk into a bowl. This will form the base of the 'cheesecake'.
- Once combined, divide mixture evenly into either 4 glass jars, or 4 small bowls and using the back of a spoon, press mixture into the bottom of your bowl or jar to make the base.
- In a blender, blitz the protein powder, oat bran and 250ml almond milk for roughly 30 seconds. Once combined, this will be quite thick in texture.
- Evenly pour or spoon on top of the 'cheesecake' bases
- Cut up strawberries into small cubes and top the 'cheesecakes'
- Set in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes before consuming.
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 23g
- Carbs: 17.5g
- Fats: 21g
My Kitchen Supps?