Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN COOKIES
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 scoop 1UP Nutrition 1UP Whey Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast protein
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper, set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, honey, salt and coconut oil in a saucepan and heat, stirring continuously, until melted and well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla, protein powder and cocoa powder.
- Add quick-cooking oats and mix well.
- Add coconut and stir until completely combined.
- Drop 1 tbs portions of mixture onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Continue until you’ve used all your cookie mixture.
- Let cool in the refrigerator or freezer until hardened.
- Serve cold or frozen. Enjoy!
My Kitchen Supps?