Spin to win
- 50g oats
- 30g dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 16.5g Muscle Nation Protein
- Mix oats & protein powder together in a container
- Add almond milk & stir (consistency will seem like you need more milk but be patient as it will become more fluid-like as the protein powder dissolves)
- Top with cranberries (or any nuts, seeds, dried fruit you prefer)
- Leave overnight in the fridge
- Take out & enjoy in the morning!
- 345 calories: 20g protein, 49g carbs, 6g fat
- Supps42 Athlete Jasmine Davidson
My Kitchen Supps?