Jemma Retallick, ICN Figure Pro! Enough said really! What a privilege and honor it is to have Jemma represent Supps42 as one of our sponsored athletes! We were shocked that she wasn't already with another supplement company!
A disability and CYS support worker, its quite clear Jemma has a passion for helping and inspiring others, not just through health and fitness, but in everyday life as well. Supps42 will continue to support Jemma in helping others whilst she continues her already impressive and incredible fitness career!
Get to know Jemma!
- Disability & CYS Support Worker
- 'I’m a figure pro competitor for the ICN receiving my pro card this year in Thailand, weight training 5 - 6 days a week with 2 - 3 cardio sessions. I plan to continue growing my physique and knowledge about the fitness industry and how important your nutrition is to be able to succeed in your physique and goals'.
Go to Cheat Meal
- 'Burger got soul or Wiseguise Pizza'
Favourite Supps42 Supp
- 'EHP Labs Oxyshred and Acetyl L-Carnitine as they are a great fat burning supplement that I use to kick start my early morning sessions a day with. It's also a good safe supplement so stack with others to assist with training'.
- 'Pro card this year in June over in Thailand representing Tasmania and Australia in the Southern Universe Championships and I’m now a FIGURE PRO for the ICN!!!'
Favourite Exercise and Why?
- 'Squats and Deadlifts as I love pushing my legs & glutes to the next level, always setting goals to make my booty and back bigger and shrinking my waist, bigger is better' :)
What Gym Would We Find You Training At?
- 'Health and Fitness World Launceston, Tasmania,
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- 'Hopefully training the world with my fitness career and helping other smash there fitness goals and competing,
Who are your role models and why?
- 'Lauren Simpson and Hattie boydle. Both these ladies are incredible athletes with strong minds, dedication and determined to achieving the best for themselves and others around them. I inspire a lot to them in my walk through the fitness industry'.