Emma or "EK" is a young, Canberra-based bikini competitor that Supps42 believes has a heap of potential to do extremely well within this industry. At only 20 years of age, we are very excited to support EK's journey to one day compete in WBFF Worlds!
After only 12 months of training, EK decided to challenge herself and compete within the ICN federation, placing top 5! One can only imagine what she can achieve after 2, 3, 4 years of training and so on! #watchthisspace
Get to know EK!
- Office Assistant & Bartender
- 'To gradually build more lean muscle mass over the next year, so that when I go into prep for my next bikini comp in 2020 (or potentially even 2019!), my physique will look stronger and better than ever! I want my next bikini prep to be as if I’m not even needing to prep at all!'
Go to Cheat Meal
- 'If I’m being super naughty, I love a fatty Dominos meat lovers pizza!'
Favourite Supps42 Supp
- 'Living for Ghost Supplements! Best flavours!'
- 'Top 5 Bikini Novice ICN'
Favourite Exercise and Why?
- 'Bench Press + Deadlifts!'
What Gym Would We Find You Training At?
- 'Anytime Fitness, Gungahlin, ACT'
One piece of fitness advice from Brad
- 'Don't be afraid to lift heavy and sweat, sweat, sweat!'
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- 'Hopefully running my own swimwear line and competing in WBFF Worlds!'
Who are your role models and why?
- 'I really look up to Rachel Dillon, she year-round maintains a gorgeous, full muscly figure and I aspire to get to where she is at! Fit and successful. Absolute goals'.