Collagen Anzac Cookies
COLLAGEN ANZAC COOKIES
1 cup of rolled oats (Quinoa Flakes can be used as an alternative)
½ cup buckwheat flour
½ cup desiccated coconut
2 scoops unflavoured ATP Science NoWay Protein
½ tsp bi-carb soda
1/3 cup coconut oil
4 tbs raw honey or sticky sweetener
- Heat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl, except bi-carb soda.
- Melt coconut oil and honey together over low heat in a small saucepan, stirring to combine. Remove from heat.
- In a small cup mix bi-carb soda with 2 tsp water, add to coconut oil and honey mixture and stir well so that mixture becomes aerated and foam-like.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and stir well.
- Spoon 1 tbs sized ball of mixture and flatten into a cookie on a baking tray. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Allow cooling on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack. Once cooled store in an air-tight container.
My Kitchen Supps?