Chocolate Protein Muffins
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MUFFINS
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 3 scoops 1UP Nutrition 1UP Whey Chocolate Protein
- 2 tblsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tblsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F (180 degrees Celsius).
- Grease 12-cup muffin pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine oats, 1UP protein powder, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine peanut butter, and oil until well combined.
- Add in greek yogurt and eggs, stirring gently until combined.
- Add in milk, stir again until combined.
- Add bowl of wet ingredients into large bowl of dry ingredients.
- Evenly distribute batter into greased muffin cups, filling to top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until middle is set. Enjoy!
My Kitchen Supps?