Choc PB Oats
CHOC PB OATS
It may not win any awards for how it looks but it definitely receives gold medals for how damn delicious it is!! Give this really easy, macro friendly Choc PB Oats a go for your next breakfast! Thank you @natalie._jane for the recipe!
- 1 x scoop of Delicious Chocolate EHP Labs Oxywhey
- 30g of Rolled Oats
- 100ml of Lite Milk
- 20g of Smunchy Protein Peanut Butter
- 16g of Cadbury Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Add the oats to a tupperware container then add enough milk to cover them all before mixing.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter
- Heat the oats for 30 - 40 seconds before mixing them with the melted chocolate and peanut butter
- Add the protein powder then stir well.
- Lick the bowl of course then enjoy your delicious breakfast!
My Kitchen Supps?