Brad is another one of Supps42 local sponsored athletes, training hard everyday here in the ACT working toward gaining his IFBB Bodybuilding Pro Card.
At only 24 years of age, its quite scary and exciting all at the same time to know that the best years of his training and development are still to come. With a growing list of accomplishments and achievements, Supps42 are truly honored to support and be there for Brad as he continues his impressive bodybuilding career.
Get to know Brad!
- 'To be best bodybuilder and best role model for the sport'
Go to Cheat Meal
- 'Crust Pizza - Peri Chicken'
Favourite Supps42 Supp
- 'Redcon1 Total War because I love pre workout, and I trust this supplement, never failing to boost my energy in training'.
- 3rd Place INBA Juniors Men Bodybuilding
- 1st Place INBA Juniors Men Bodybuilding
- 1st Place Tall Class Men Bodybuilding
- 3rd Place Overall Champ Bodybuilding
- Arnold Classic Top 10 Juniors Men Bodybuilding
Favourite Exercise and Why?
- 'Squats because it’s the hardest exercise and I love training legs'
What Gym Would We Find You Training At?
- 'Either Elite Physique in Phillip, ACT, Gold's Gym in Fyshwick, ACT or CISAC at Belconnen, ACT'
One piece of fitness advice from Brad
- 'Trust the process and be patient with your goals'
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- 'IFBB pro card or being a top level of bodybuilder in Australia'
Who are your role models and why?
- 'My coach, Luke Schembri, he can be a funny normal guy while being a serious, competitive bodybuilder. He has a son & wife that proves you can balance the demand between competitive bodybuilding and everyday life'