ATP Science Mallow Bar Rocky Road
ATP SCIENCE MALLOW BAR ROCKY ROAD
- Serves - 32 (bite sizes)
- Prep time - 10 minutes
- Cooking time - 0 minutes
- Per serving - calories - 102
- 4g protein, 2g carbs, 8g carbs
2 x Mallow Bars – an assortment of flavours – we used raspberry and pineapple, chopped into 1cm cubes
1 x Noway Bar – banana, chopped into 1cm cubes
40g shredded coconut
80g almonds, chopped
50g macadamias, chopped
20g pistachios, chopped
200g good quality dark chocolate
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut, nuts, chopped Mallow and Noway bars.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a medium bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and stir well until evenly coated. Pour into a rectangle baking tin and push down evenly until level and compact.
- Place in the freezer to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Slice into small squares. And store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
My Kitchen Supps?