3-Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Choccy Bars
3-INGREDIENT BANANA PEANUT BUTTER CHOCCY BARS
- 1 x large ripe banana - try to choose one that is straight shaped for aesthetic bars
- 1/4 cup mixed up Macro Mike Powdered Peanut Butter
- 50 grams vegan dark chocolate - can use extra choc for decoration
- Cut the banana into 4 x even long rectangular slices
- Spread the peanut butter evenly on two slices of banana and then sandwich it with the other slice of banana
- Put in the freezer to set for a few hours until the peanut butter layer is solid
- Melt the dark chocolate and roll the banana bars in the chocolate to coat. Sprinkle the toppings on top before the chocolate coating sets.
- Store in the freezer and allow to thaw at room temp for 5 mins before serving
- Makes 2 bars (per bar - cal: 204, P: 9g, F: 9g, C: 24g )
'My Kitchen Supp?'